Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Andy Warren | November 21 & 24, 2019
- Following Jesus is not about avoiding something, it’s about becoming something.
- If we have the audacity to ask, God has the ability to perform.
- God can’t bless who you pretend to be.
- You must follow Jesus for yourself, but you can’t follow Jesus by yourself.
Week 4 (Thursday night only)
Andy Warren | November 14, 2019
- What’s coming against you is only preparation for where God is taking you.
If it’s big enough to worry about, it’s big enough to pray about.
God has a way of bringing good things out of wrong turns.
I don’t always have the power to control, but I always have the power to surrender.
Andy Warren | November 7 & 10, 2019
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger can save you from a hundred moments of regret.
- Fear is often the starting point of faith. Failure is often the starting point of grace. Frustration is often the starting point of surrender.
- God is the only one who can love everything you are despite everything you’re not.
- Your current obstacle is an opportunity for God to show off.
Andy Warren | October 31 & November 3, 2019
- You are only one defining decision away from a totally different life.
- It takes faith to believe the purpose is still working when the process is invisible.
- When we change the way we pray, everything changes.
- When God demands more of you it’s because He sees more in you.
Andy Warren | October 24 & 27, 2019
- God is bigger than your bad decisions.
- If you’ll start where you are, God will take you where you need to be.
- We have to learn to turn down the world’s volume so we can hear God’s voice.
- What you hide, God can not heal.