Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Dan Moorhead | May 23 & 26, 2019
- Our choices control our circumstances and our decisions determine our destiny
- In every situation, we have 2 choices…obedience or disobedience
- Those who choose to follow God participate in the activity of God
Andy Warren | May 16 & 19, 2019
If God gave you every detail of your destiny, you wouldn’t depend on him to fulfill it.
Your current season of frustration could become the future source of your celebration.
If you’re only looking for God in the spectacular, you’ll miss him in the ordinary.
- Don’t chase the miracle, chase the maker.
Week 3 – Mother’s Day Weekend
Beth Warren | May 9 & 12, 2019
- What do you do – when all you can do is wait
- Sit still, my daughter, until thou know how the matter will fall. Ruth 3:18 KJV
- Your place of waiting better be your place of preparation, because it will be satan’s place of attack.
Dan Moorhead | May 1 & 5, 2019
- In order to pursue my purpose I have to pursue my God first.
- Your purpose is to realize it’s not about you. It’s about God.
- Finding our purpose begins with finding God.
- When we find Jesus we find purpose.
- We are God’s creation and He gives us purpose.
- Walking in the purpose God designed for us is how we fulfill our unique reason for being.
- Because of God’s grace we are now a divine design.
- God has a plan and purpose for our lives…are you bold enough to pursue yours.
Andy Warren | April 25 & 28, 2019
- You can be confident and uncertain at the same time.
- How many times have you missed what was possible because you were focused on what was mi_ _ing?
- Some of the greatest things God will do will happen when you are in trouble or in transition.
- The faithfulness of God in the past should always be a reminder that God will be faithful in the future.
Never miss a message! Subscribe to our YouTube channel»