Andy Warren | December 20 & December 23, 2018
- Don’t let doubt defeat you.
- Remembering God’s faithfulness today enables me to forget who I was yesterday.
- Grace is just a word until it’s given.
- Great moves of God are normally preceded by simple acts of obedience.
Dan Moorhead | December 13 & December 16, 2018
- When you forgive, you don’t change the past, but you can change the future.
Andy Warren | December 6 & December 9, 2018
- Our job is to love people when they least expect or deserve it.
- The presence of God will not always fix your problems, but it will clarify your perspective.
- Where your success shows up is not where it started.
- The story of Christmas is God drawing near to those who have been drawn away.
Andy Warren | November 29 & December 2, 2018
- You can’t control what happens to you but you can control how you handle it.
- God speaks in past tense about the battles you’re currently fighting.
- Just because your progress isn’t obvious doesn’t mean your faith isn’t working.