Week 5 – Victory Gives Back
Andy Warren | November 25, 2018
– We often talk ourselves out of what God is trying to bring us into.
– We want to change but we don’t want to be challenged.
– You may give something that seems very small but God wants to use it in a big way.
– Results happen through repetition.
Andy Warren | November 15 & 18, 2018
– The things we worry about the most reveal where we trust God the least.
– We don’t have to fear what we face when we know who we are trusting in.
– Worry is like prayer in reverse. It makes things seem bigger. Prayer makes things seem smaller.
Andy Warren | November 8 & 11, 2018
– Sometimes God will calm the storm in your soul before he calms the storm of your circumstance.
– The scene of your greatest disappointment may be the setting of your greatest miracle.
– If you don’t control what you think, you’ll never control what you do.
– Resolution is a decision, not an event.
Andy Warren | November 1 & 4, 2018
– Maybe you’ve been asking God to change your situation; when he wants the situation to change you.
– God has already worked out what you’re worried about.
– Focus on what God is doing through you instead of what’s happening to you.
Andy Warren | October 25 & 28, 2018
– What if the very thing that is producing your pain, is the very thing God wants to use to reveal His purpose?
– God doesn’t prove his love for us when he answers our prayers. God proved his love for us when he sent his son.
– Are you as dependent on God on the mountain top as you were desperate for him in the valley?
– The only thing harder than waiting on God is wishing you had.