Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Dan Moorhead | July 25 & 28, 2019
- Only when we place ourselves in God’s hands can we bring glory to Him and growth to ourselves.
- God uses powerless people to work His powerful and perfect will
- The fire of God in your heart will melt the lead in your feet
Week 8 – Community Weekend
Andy Warren | July 18 & 21, 2019
The place where the enemy is fighting you the most could be the place where God’s supply is the greatest.
Never let someone’s opinion of you disrupt God’s calling for you.
Your faith may seem ridiculous until it is reality.
Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean God didn’t speak it.
Andy Warren | July 11 & 14, 2019
Your greatest need becomes a blessing when it drives you to depend on God.
- Real faith believes big but is willing to start small.
- Accomplishing the impossible begins with seeing the invisible.
- Worship is forgetting what’s wrong with you (or others) and remembering what’s right with God.
Andy Warren | July 7, 2019
You do the natural. Trust God for the super.
- If you think the way you used to think, you’ll do the things you used to do.
- If you’re not living with a little uncertainty, you’re not living by faith.
- The key to confidence is making a connection between your last victory and your next battle.
Dan Moorhead | June 27 & 30, 2019
- The world prefers the rich and powerful, but God leans towards the Underdog
- I can put on my battle gear, but if I’m not in contact with God then I won’t know the battle plan
- God knows no limits or levels. Everything I need is found in HIM
Andy Warren | June 20 & 23, 2019
A faith that’s tested is a faith that can be trusted.
- Prayer may or may not change your circumstances, but prayer will always change you.
- God reveals his power in many places, but you know his presence best in the fire.
- We tend to say, “God, this is what I need.” And often God responds, “Actually, I am what you need. I am enough. My grace is sufficient.”
Week 3 – Father’s Day Weekend
Andy Warren | June 13 & 16, 2019
Just because you failed at something doesn’t mean you’re a failure.
Failure is an event, never a person.
Remorse is looking backward. Repentance is moving forward.
I’m not going to let my past failures limit my future opportunities.
Andy Warren | June 6 & 9, 2019
The only thing that can assess my value is the opinion of the one who made it.
What if the thing that is causing your pain is the very way God wants to release His power?
You can never be who God called you to be outside of the strength of a biblical community.
If my identity rests only on the outcome of my efforts, then I am setting myself up for a life of insecurity.
Andy Warren | May 30 & June 2, 2019
When we are full of ourselves, there is no room for God.
What do you do when God bypasses what you want to give you what you need?
Being obsessed with what other people think of you is the quickest way to forget what God thinks.
Just because I’m in an uncertain place doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have a certain purpose for me.
Never miss a message! Subscribe to our YouTube channel»