Andy Warren | February 28 & March 3, 2019
- God will often put you in situation you can’t control to remind you He is in control
You can’t handle what life throws at you but you can handle how you react
When you try to control what you can’t, you get anxious. When you give it to God, you get peace.
Most of the big problems we face today were small problems we didn’t address yesterday
Andy Warren | February 21 & 24, 2019
- What God seeks to unite, the devil schemes to divide
- For many of us, the greatest obstacle to following Christ is your desire to fit in
- The greatest contribution you make to the world may not be something you do but someone you raise
- You can’t expect to raise children who are different from the world if you’re not
Andy Warren | February 14 & 17, 2019
- As long as you blame others for your unhappiness, you will always be unhappy.
- It’s easy to resent God’s goodness in the lives of others while ignoring God’s blessing in our life.
- Your concerns are important to God because you are important to God.
- Finding Contentment is accepting who God wants you to be not who you wish you were.
Andy Warren | February 7 & 10, 2019
- Jesus has been where we’ve been and hurt like we hurt but he did not sin
- People will live up or down to the words you speak over them
- Forgiving someone won’t change the past, but it can change your future
- My prayer for others may not change them, but it will always change me