Andy Warren | February 14 & 17, 2019
- As long as you blame others for your unhappiness, you will always be unhappy.
- It’s easy to resent God’s goodness in the lives of others while ignoring God’s blessing in our life.
- Your concerns are important to God because you are important to God.
- Finding Contentment is accepting who God wants you to be not who you wish you were.
Andy Warren | February 7 & 10, 2019
- Jesus has been where we’ve been and hurt like we hurt but he did not sin
- People will live up or down to the words you speak over them
- Forgiving someone won’t change the past, but it can change your future
- My prayer for others may not change them, but it will always change me