Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Andy Warren | January 16 & 19, 2020
- Faith isn’t about getting our way–it’s about surrendering our will.
Prayer reminds us that we’re not in control and keeps us close to the one who is.
Faith is an opportunity to trust God’s timing.
It’s better to be frustrated for a season than to build your life on the wrong foundation.
Andy Warren | January 9 & 12, 2020
- I want a faith that believes in spite of what it sees.
- The faith to step out is worthless without the faithfulness to stick it out.
- The life you have is a reflection of the thoughts you think.
- Don’t let what you see cause you to doubt what God said.
Andy Warren | January 2 & 5, 2020
- God is more concerned with who you are becoming than what you are doing.
- Passion always follows purpose.
- Accomplishing the impossible begins with seeing the invisible.
- You can’t make God move in your life. But you can make room for God to move in your life.