And if anyone longs to be wise, ask God for wisdom and he will give it! He won’t see your lack of wisdom as an opportunity to scold you over your failures but he will overwhelm your failures with his generous grace.
JAMES 1:5 TPT
Never miss a message! Subscribe to our YouTube channel»
Andy Warren | March 28 & 31, 2019
- Don’t let what’s behind you make you miss what’s before you.
- You can’t make God move in your life but you can make room for God to move in your life.
- God will arrange every experience in your life to serve his purpose.
- God will never give you a purpose he hasn’t already prepared you for.
Dan Moorhead | March 21 & 24, 2019
- God prospers me not to increase my standard of living, but rather my standard of giving.
Andy Warren | March 14 & 17, 2019
- When God demands more of you, it’s because God sees more in you.
- The decisions you make today, determine the direction your life will take tomorrow.
- When your perspective is preloaded with the word of God, lies lose their power over your life.
- Temptation, you will not steal my future, you will not steal my family, and you will not steal my faith.
Andy Warren | March 7 & 10, 2019
- What would someone, in your circumstances do, if they were absolutely confident that God was with them?
- If you’re not challenged you won’t change.
- It’s better to have less of what doesn’t matter and more of what does.
- Just because God said no today doesn’t mean it’s over for tomorrow.