Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Andy Warren | October 10 & 13, 2019
- Strength is for service not for status.
- Our focus is to stay faithful even when we don’t feel like it.
Our aim is to learn to not trade in our authenticity for other people’s approval
Failure isn’t final until you quit.
Guest Speaker–Pastor Gary Fowler | October 3 & 6, 2019
- Don’t dig up in doubt what you planted in faith.
- Breakthrough begins where excuses end.
- If your problem is too big for you, it’s just the right size for God.
Andy Warren | September 26 & 29
- When you can’t see a way out, God makes a way in.
The only way to heal from shame is to move from the focus of what you’re not to who Christ is.
My sin was great. God’s grace was greater.
When my perspective is preloaded with the word of God, lies lose their power over my life.
Week 4 – Victory Church Party (Baptisms)
Andy Warren | September 19 & 22, 2019
- The world parties to forget, the church parties to remember.
- Love people when they least expect it and least deserve it.
- If you want God to do something new then you cannot keep doing the same old thing.
- It’s easy to be common. The pressure comes when you decide to be uncommon.
Andy Warren | September 12 & 15, 2019
- Your impossible situation does not intimidate God.
- Doubt is not necessarily the end of real faith but often the beginning.
- Stop settling for “I’m fine” when God says “you’re mine”.
- We don’t worship God because life is good; we worship God because He is good.
Dan Moorhead | September 5 & 8, 2019
- Our church should be a safe place for sinners without being a safe place for sin.
- The less time you spend with the truth the easier it is to believe lies.
Satan’s target is your mind, and his weapons are lies.
Andy Warren | August 29 & September 1, 2019
- God has a habit of choosing people who have been passed over.
- Sometimes God will let you experience impossible so you will know he’s the God of impossibility.
- You can survive any what if you have a good enough why.
- You’ve got someone standing beside you that is stronger than the ones standing against you.