Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Andy Warren | December 19 & 22, 2019
- Faith doesn’t always mean God changes your situation. Sometimes it means that God changes you.
- To us, waiting is wasting. To God, waiting is working.
- For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37
- Today’s excuses are tomorrow’s regrets dressed in disguise.
Dan Moorhead | December 12 & 15, 2019
- Our God has a big eraser
Forgiveness marks the beginning of the end of our isolation from God and people
- Satan’s primary tool is not an active sinner but an inactive saint
Andy Warren | December 5 & 8, 2019
- Extraordinary moves of God are always preceded by ordinary acts of obedience.
- Your greatest limitation is God’s greatest opportunity.
Many people never reach greater because they are not willing to leave good enough behind.
Without courage, we simply accumulate a collection of good ideas and regrets.
Andy Warren | December 1, 2019
- Your greatest message will be spoken by your life not your lips.
- You can’t influence people you refuse to associate with.
- Do for one what you wish you could do for all.
- Grace is the weapon that disarms the dark.