Victory Church – Tipp City
Thursdays at 7:00 PM
Sundays at 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM
Andy Warren | August 22 & 25, 2019
- Never let the presence of a storm cause you to doubt the presence of God.
- Sometimes the only way God can show you He is in control is to put you in situations you can not control.
- My faith is not in what I see. My faith is in what God says.
- Peace is not the absence of a storm. Peace is found in the presence of Jesus.
Andy Warren | August 15 & 18, 2019
- If your problem is too big for you it’s just the right size for God.
- You can’t make God move in your life but you can make room for God to move.
- Never let the fear of failure talk you out of an act of faith.
- What you worry about the most reveals where you trust God the least.
Andy Warren | August 8 & 11, 2019
- A mature faith is one that is able to make friends with frustration.
- The scene of your greatest disappointment may become the setting of your greatest miracle.
- Sometimes God will bypass what you want in order to give you what you need.
- God can do more with your surrender than you can with your control
Andy Warren | August 1 & 4, 2019
Worry is about rehearsing your hurt.
Worship is about releasing your heart.
God invites us to pray in such a way that it scares what is scared within us.
Sometimes God will put a Goliath in your life for you to find the David within you.
What if the reason God let your dream die was because it wasn’t big enough?
Never miss a message! Subscribe to our YouTube channel»